ea can support and monitor your Applications, Network, System and Database 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our Remote Managed Servicing (RMS) offerings include the following activities:
- 24/7 Monitoring - Round the clock Application, Network, Systems and Database monitoring. Troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution of issues guaranteed by Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- SAP Application Monitoring and Administration
- 24/7 SAP system availability, performance tuning, and workload analysis
- SAP spool & background job monitoring (logs, system dumps, update, locks)
- Transport Management systems setup and maintenance
- SAP user administration, security and authorization
- Weekly/Monthly system performance reports
- Network Monitoring
- Monitoring (24x7x365) of selected elements proactively on all managed components
- Detection of incidents & correlation of incidents where applicable
- LAN/WAN Availability
- Network security, firewall & router administration
- Scheduled network reporting
- DB Administration
- SAP database monitoring
- Database patch installation
- SAP BASIS administration
- Support pack installation
- Database refresh & client copies
- Kernel patch application
- System sizing and daily backup reports
- BASIS support dependent on customer's needs
- Customer Care - Client can report to a 24/7 customer care operation that provides reporting and feedback mechanism to ensure full customer satisfaction.
Benefits to you
Our RMS solutions allow clients to reduce their management costs typically by over 50%. We do this by deploying variable specialized resources only when you need them and spreading fixed cost of monitoring and support among various clients. This allows our clients to eliminate costly per-hour based support contract, eliminate cost prohibitive multiple shifts and reduce/eliminate network and systems support staff.
Using our advanced application management tools, our engineers and developers can remotely perform 99% of the application management functions that an engineer can provide onsite. We have U.S. and Malaysian staff working to perform these functions around the clock. All of our Malaysian senior and team lead resources have participated in a 3-month US-based training exchange program where they work side by side with our U.S. staff. This allows us to provide a high proportion of offshore staffing in combination with onshore expertise to lower your operating cost.
We have been managing client environments since 1995. Our current clients are from Fortune 500 companies (Innovex Inc., McKesson Pharmaceuticals Solutions, Cumberland Swan Holdings, Inc., Vulcraft Corporation), public utilities (Pittsburg Water & Sewer Authority, City of Charlottesville, Navajo Tribal Utility Authority) and public schools (Oklahoma City Public School, San Bernardino City Unified School District).